TEAC - Test of English for Aeronautical Communication
Creating Confidence for Aviation Professionals
Test Centre Locations
Candidates need to take TEAC at a centre that will be acceptable to their licence-issuing authority. For a certificate accepted by:
- the UK CAA (now or in future), you must be tested at a UK CAA-approved TEAC Centre.
- an EASA member state aviation authority, find a TEAC centre which offers EASA-approved tests.
- any other national aviation authority, find a TEAC centre in that country, or check with the authority directly whether UK CAA or EASA approved certificates are accepted.
Country / City
Lenguax Head Office
UK / London
UKCAA & EASA
Lenguax Europe Head Office
Slovakia / Bratislava
Andrea Davies Brezonakova
Dedalos Aviation Services
Poland / Katowice
Greece / Kavala
UK CAA & EASA
UK / Brighton
UK CAA & EASA
India / Hyderabad
Glass Cockpit Aviation School
Poland / Warsaw & Szczecin
Notes for Candidates
To download the most recent version of the Notes for Candidates, click the link below.
Please ensure you have read the Notes for Candidates before taking the test, and watch the example test.
Test Regulations for Candidates
To download the most recent version of the Regulations for Candidates, click the link below.
You must agree to these regulations before taking the TEAC.
A PDF e-certificate is produced for every test, but candidates can pay for a quicker service:
- Standard service (often within 5 working days, but may take up to 10 working days)
- Express service (processing is guaranteed within 5 working days)
- Express Plus service (processing is guaranteed within 3 working days)
Paper certificates can be ordered, and are sent by courier from Head Office UK within 10 working days to your TEAC centre.
The prices of these can be found on the website of your chosen TEAC centre.
UK CAA-approved and non-EASA-approved certificates include the UK CAA logo and details of Lenguax's approval.
EASA-approved TEAC certificates include details of Lenguax Europe's approval by an EASA Member State.